There are many different types of coatings that can be applied to concrete surfaces. When selecting the best option for your project, epoxies will likely be a front runner. Frequently used in demanding applications such as factory floors, garage floors, restaurants, and water-based versions are often used to seal concrete countertops. Epoxy coatings are a great option if you are looking for tough and attractive flooring. They combine polymer resins and hardeners that result in a chemical bond with the concrete. Also, there are many colors and decorative options to choose from.
Some benefits of using an epoxy coating:
- Durable surface that stands up to heavy traffic
- Easy-to-clean floor which resists stains
- Versatile enough for both residential & commercial projects
- Creates vibrant and unique designs that can be customized in many ways
- Installed quickly, with little downtime